At Surepoint Emergency Centers, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing division. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with them. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports, upcoming events, and progress to multiple branches of leadership.
- Provide marketing research, forecasts, competitive analyses, event results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including Wufoo, MS Teams, surveys and tracking capability, staff contact directory, and intranet sites
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing patient forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to facility teams, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating events from start to completion.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, community relationships, and sponsorship opportunities to provide recommendations to marketing leadership
Skills and Qualifications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and more
Primary Work Location: Mansfield, TX
Salary: Hourly based on experience
Surepoint Medical Centers is a growing freestanding emergency room group with 14 locations in Texas. We offer competitive pay with awesome benefits in a low-key work environment.
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for this position, please apply today.